Ridgemont is a growing community where improvements are constantly being made and each resident is a vital part of its growth.
5107 Ridgecreek Circle Houston, Texas 77053
Phone 281-438-3141 | Fax 281-438-4712 email@example.com
We are opened Monday through Thursday
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The HARVESTROLLEY is coming. Mark your calendars for Saturday,
July 31, 2021 to see the Harvestrolley at the Ridgemont Community Center at 1:00 p.m.
You will be able to purchase milk, cheese, fresh meat, fruits, vegetables, canned goods and dry products.
DISTRICT K NEW ROAD IMPROVEMENTS
District K is pouring panel replacements to improve the streets in our area in the next few months. The replacements are at:
Ridgeroe at Beechaven, 4700 and 4723 Beechaven, 4900 Beechaven at 15900 Ridgeroe, 5052 E Ridgecreek Dr., 4971-4973 E Ridgecreek Dr., 15900 Booth Dr., and 15800 Booth Dr, at 4700 E Ridgecreek Dr.
The Ridgemont Community Center and the small building are available for renting. Contact the RCIA office for more details.
The pool will open on Memorial Day. There will be limited capacity because of Covid 19 guidlines. Everyone who enters the pool must wear a wrist band. You may pick up your wrist bands from the office during office hours. Non-residents may use the pool and must purchase a wrist band. The cost is $10.00 per year.
Pool hours: Closed on Mondays. Opened Tuesday thru Sunday from 3p.m. to 7 p.m.
In order that the RCIA Board may assist you with your concerns, a Complaint Box has been placed at the office window. You may write your concerns on a form and place it in the box. Your concerns will be reviewed and addressed within the week.
The Ridgemont CIA annual meeting is July 20, 2021 at 7 p.m. in the Ridgemont Community Center.
JUNK AND TREE PICK UP is on the fourth Friday of every month.
La basura pesada pasara cada 4th Viernes de cada mes.
You may put heavy trash out up to five days before pick up.
Tree/Arboles pick up is every month. Junk/Basura pesada pick up is every other month; April/Abril,
June/Junio, August/Agosto, October/Octubre, December/Diciembre.
If you put heavy trash out on the wrong month, you will receive a warning. If you do not remove all of the heavy trash, you will receive a fine of $200.00 each week until it is removed.
Basura pesada puesta afuera muy temprano, se le dara una infraction.
LOUD MUSIC IS A CITY AND COMMUNITY DEED VIOLATION.
Please keep your music at a volume that will NOT disturb your neighbor(s).
1. Lawns and grass on curb must be cut and trimmed.
Corta cesped zacate en as orillas de la acera.
2. Trailers, BBQ pits, toys and boats are NOT allowed in the front yard.
3. No farm animals are allowed.
4. You may not operate a business in your home.
5. No building can be built on your property without city and deed approval.
6. No window or wall air conditioner shall be permitted in any part of the property.
7. You may not post any signs, posters, or advertising devices in your yard.
8. No roof shall be covered with any material except wood shingles without written approval.
The City of Houston requires that the street numbers on your house must be visible for the benefit of emergency vehicles.
Los numeros de sus casas deben estar visibles.
CITY ORDINANCES / ORDEANZA DE LA CIUDAD
1. Trash cans should not be visible from the street. Los botes de basura de estar solamente en el patio de atras de su casa.
2. Basketball goals are prohibited on any public rights- of- way (sidewalks and streets).
El baloncesto esta prohibido en la calle o ceras de la ciudad.
3. You may not block the sidewalk with your vehicle in your driveway.
Se impondran infracciones a personas que blokeen la acera.
4. No vehicles can be parked on the grass or in the yard.
Los vehiculos no se deben de estacionar en el cesped.
Please keep your dog(s) on a leash in youur yard. Call 311 or B.A.R.C. at 713-229-7300 or Ft. Bend at 281-342-1512 for stray dogs.
If you see illegal dumping, report it (713-525-2728) and you may receive a reward up to $5000.00. You must have proof of who is dumping such as a picture and or vehicle license. DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER.
Before digging, call Center Point at 811.
HOA fees are due by April 15. NO CASH ACCEPTED. Late or non-payments will be referred to the attorney and fines will be added.